10 art Reviews with Responses

Chel Chel

I do believe I have found love.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

But I too love her

Harley & Joker Harley & Joker

You already know I am in love with your work. Three cheers for italy

DocLew responds:

Aww thank you! :)

Yarah Yarah

she does say all of that with her eyes.

DaisyDoodles responds:

I am very pleased you think so.

Just Some Of That Ol Bullshiiiitt Just Some Of That Ol Bullshiiiitt

Can you imagine all of the worlds created from overly saturated art?
I think I know of a lot of games inspired from it.

JayBezzy responds:

true true, cant argue with that X^D

Vashti Kile Vashti Kile

well it seems you have a thing for red heads.

HowLovelyisThyRose responds:

Not particularly, but even if I did, I don't think it'd warrant such a low rating. I wonder what I could've done to have earned such disrespect. And how in the world did you come to that conclusion? Just because she has freckles, that doesn't mean she has red hair. And in the description, I asked for suggestions on what colors she should have and that includes her hair and eyes. If you're a troll, go to deviant art instead.

Batman Batman

really good effects

FScomiX responds:

Thank you!

Tempus Imperfectus Tempus Imperfectus

I feel the beat of her pulse.
It is so nice.

Troisnyx responds:

This is the pulse I hope to share with all around me.

doodle doodle

I suppose it never gets old!

DolTiSh responds:

What u mean?

(Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5 (Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5

You know as a kid, I was always told not to use the computer, that it will make you a slave, that work with our hands is better. But you know none of my work looks as good as the color that can be produced by computer rendering. You have talent though. I am sorry but I love the work that comes from the computer rending. It is the kind of stuff I would hang up in my home and pay millions for. What you have produced sir is what Art is supposed to be!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words, i was told the same thing till i became one of those ppl saying I only respect traditional art, but once i tried it back in 2015, i got locked in. I completely made the switch and i didnt do anything traditional (except sketching) since. Its the new medium, wither we like it or not, this is the digital age of art. There are things that can no longer be done in traditional medium. Plus i had a hard time being exposed to all the toxicity of the oil paints and their agents.

As long as we can produce something that you can call Art.. then you can no longer debate if its as respected as Traditional or not. If it feels the same way when u look at it, then its art :)

Thank you for the great message it cheered me up :)

"Letting Go" -oil on canvas "Letting Go" -oil on canvas

I can only hope after you were able to finish this piece, that you managed to find peace.

Furious-Monkey responds:

I've found painting helps me 'move on' from those things that get stuck in my head. If I've got something--a troubling memory or emotion--that won't stop banging around inside me, keeping me awake and causing stress....I've found it effective to grab some paint and transduce that stressful energy onto a canvas. I then put that canvas in another room and close the door. It's cathartic. I highly recommend painting as therapy.