Robot Unicorn Party Robot Unicorn Party

I don't have to look in the mirror to know that joke was anti-semitic . I also know it is anti-crip if we are going to talk about stars why did he not choose a five-point star like the game represents. Now had he chosen a five-point star he would have been anti-wiccan and anti-blood...We won't go there though..you already went there when you said he was not attacking the jews, though he was...To be fair he should have used a five point star...that is what is funny..that he is afraid to attack wiccans cause it is easy to attack jews and watch you all laugh and tell people to look in mirrors if they have something against the joke.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

As the years go by I still love to view this short classic. 2004 was a long time ago a lot has changed since then but not much. I always wonder how the creators of this are doing. Could you imagine there style influenced my own work. I could relate so much to this story that I even named one of my ex-girlfriends bunny and when ever she would present herself to be like this character I would sing the song. I sang this song as we broke up over dinner. It was wonderful

Enojón Enojón

This was a great story and I can relate and that is what makes it fun!

Oni Yu Can Scare Them Oni Yu Can Scare Them

pretty bad ass!

gold5472 - Journey Start gold5472 - Journey Start

You already know where this song takes me right? back to the days when you are playing the first level of Samus lol.

gold5472 responds:

Lol :)

GD Mashup Preview GD Mashup Preview

I was jamming this sequence when I was going over notes for work!
It really helped to influence some great work out of me!

9Productions responds:

Yea, danks

reaching the stars reaching the stars

I have these friends that believe we never reached the moon. That believe evolution and dinosaurs are myths to be put in the same line of fantasy inventors of the stars. I have friends that believe we are only able to interact with what we see, not what we envision and then I see a piece of art like this. I half a second say uck my friends cause if you can dream it then it is real. I hope one day they believe like you believe that we can reach the stars.

Anisjerbi22122002 responds:

amazing comment thanks for sharing your story with me. i truly appreciate it.

grilL grilL

These are one of those pieces I would have in my apartment just as a memento to my work day

Euphoria Euphoria

It was art like this that made me want to draw at all as a kid.