The Tweet Before Christmas The Tweet Before Christmas

I am surprised more people did not take time to register this feed. I was so excited when I saw it. Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas present!

Until the last breath \ Do ostanniogo podihu Until the last breath \ Do ostanniogo podihu

This is right up my ally!
Great work and nice ending!

Robot Unicorn Party Robot Unicorn Party

I don't have to look in the mirror to know that joke was anti-semitic . I also know it is anti-crip if we are going to talk about stars why did he not choose a five-point star like the game represents. Now had he chosen a five-point star he would have been anti-wiccan and anti-blood...We won't go there though..you already went there when you said he was not attacking the jews, though he was...To be fair he should have used a five point star...that is what is funny..that he is afraid to attack wiccans cause it is easy to attack jews and watch you all laugh and tell people to look in mirrors if they have something against the joke.

Oni Yu Can Scare Them Oni Yu Can Scare Them

pretty bad ass!

Story Time With Seven Two: A Sequel (Rated T for Teen) Story Time With Seven Two: A Sequel (Rated T for Teen)

What do you do in the dark with a guy that would make you feel shame? LOL

SevenSeize responds:

I feel shame regarding every bit of the relationship with that guy. Lol

gold5472 - Journey Start gold5472 - Journey Start

You already know where this song takes me right? back to the days when you are playing the first level of Samus lol.

gold5472 responds:

Lol :)

GD Mashup Preview GD Mashup Preview

I was jamming this sequence when I was going over notes for work!
It really helped to influence some great work out of me!

9Productions responds:

Yea, danks

Noir Noir

There is a kindred spirit found among the lovers of Pulp.

Pink Diamond portrait Pink Diamond portrait

Is that the same Pink Diamond from Stevens Universe?? Mamma's got a brand new bang!

Lena Lena

A real magician never reveals his secrets....lest he is going to write a book and publish artistic tips for all the children to enjoy.