All 51 art Reviews

Spiffy Lulu Spiffy Lulu

This has to be the best LULU ive seen in a while

Public Ladys Room Public Ladys Room

This is definitely the work I grew up with as a kid! sigh Nothing can beat the things that make us remember our childhood.

Laura Kinney Laura Kinney

Goober LMAO!

Age of Yokai Page Three Age of Yokai Page Three

I think this is great...
tell me what you think of www.adventgradepress.com

The Priest's Daughter 2016 The Priest's Daughter 2016

The priests daughter indeed.
When one looses faith and decides to look the other way of grace, I can imagine this face.
reminds me of an ex-lover I had a long time ago....I suppose I am not supposed to relate to this piece.
Great story...keep going!

Annika Annika

Great work! I am so proud of you!
You took everything you learned and put it to great use. Really brought life to the page.
This form of art was everything dreams were made of!
Ill have to follow you.
I can only hope I get to were you in skill level. I know how to humble myself among gods of art

(Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5 (Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5

You know as a kid, I was always told not to use the computer, that it will make you a slave, that work with our hands is better. But you know none of my work looks as good as the color that can be produced by computer rendering. You have talent though. I am sorry but I love the work that comes from the computer rending. It is the kind of stuff I would hang up in my home and pay millions for. What you have produced sir is what Art is supposed to be!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words, i was told the same thing till i became one of those ppl saying I only respect traditional art, but once i tried it back in 2015, i got locked in. I completely made the switch and i didnt do anything traditional (except sketching) since. Its the new medium, wither we like it or not, this is the digital age of art. There are things that can no longer be done in traditional medium. Plus i had a hard time being exposed to all the toxicity of the oil paints and their agents.

As long as we can produce something that you can call Art.. then you can no longer debate if its as respected as Traditional or not. If it feels the same way when u look at it, then its art :)

Thank you for the great message it cheered me up :)

Fog Fog

Warcraft is always welcome!

Figure Sketch Figure Sketch

From A-Z. Text book Art.

"Letting Go" -oil on canvas "Letting Go" -oil on canvas

I can only hope after you were able to finish this piece, that you managed to find peace.

Furious-Monkey responds:

I've found painting helps me 'move on' from those things that get stuck in my head. If I've got something--a troubling memory or emotion--that won't stop banging around inside me, keeping me awake and causing stress....I've found it effective to grab some paint and transduce that stressful energy onto a canvas. I then put that canvas in another room and close the door. It's cathartic. I highly recommend painting as therapy.