View Profile AdventVoice

Nice story development!

lewisroscoe82 responds:

Thanks AdventVoice! :D

Very smooth animations!!

Hetzliver did a pretty good job of bringing everything together. I am glad you chose him to read things over.

5 Game Reviews

This is a pretty intensive animation sequence.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you AdventVoice! It did take a lot of work to make, glad you appreciate it.
And thanks for the great rating :)

You know I nearly forgot about how awesome that show was. Thanks for the reminder. Great game, from start to finish.

This was actually a lot of fun and you did well with the dialogue. I always did love RPG's and this was well done.

43 Audio Reviews

This is a preview??? I see trailer as a tag word and I am like wait, that was not the whole song? What else could you possibly want to do with it, it is awesome.

Mutual responds:

It's not a preview, trailer as in trailer soundtrack. Just something I put to attract more viewer.

This is a sound my mother would totally get down with..She loved House Music when we were kids. I think she always wanted to be a hacker. This would be her theme song.

Very smooth track and I love how the loop from beginning to end feeds into each other, you don't realize the song is over and it is an attention grabber the whole time. I was listening to it while reading blogs from https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fadinginfluencerblaze and drinking coffee. It is just good and I can't wait for your next track!

Mutual responds:

Thank you so much for your review. Both this and the society track is very meaningful to me when composing them. I just poured all my emotions into them and crafted them the feeling that everyone looked for. Also, interesting blog and I'm glad you have great time. :)

413 Art Reviews

I am telling you, Alison's ass gets sexier every time you pen her to the pad. Good grief that was a hot position Nessie got to wake up to that morning. I am glad you got a chance to play with them again after you vacation, Seems like after a few days to cool off you came back with a new style and a new mojo for futa fun.

Hot tits is an understatement.

OMG I can't wait to read the finished comic!! YES! I love Hijabi!

I am an artists who always seeks to give you a piece of material that makes your heart beat like a speaker!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!