View Profile AdventVoice

51 Movie Reviews

HAHA. She is so hot, she will melt a man's mouth shut!

I love the Traditional Animation feel. This really took you a long time to make and it was well worth the wait. A lot of money went into the project as well. I am glad you made it as a Daily Feature.

Cyber Punk, never gets old, just so you know.

5 Game Reviews

This is a pretty intensive animation sequence.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you AdventVoice! It did take a lot of work to make, glad you appreciate it.
And thanks for the great rating :)

You know I nearly forgot about how awesome that show was. Thanks for the reminder. Great game, from start to finish.

This was actually a lot of fun and you did well with the dialogue. I always did love RPG's and this was well done.

37 Audio Reviews

OH FREEDOM COME TO US AGAIN!!!

I am so in love with this song right now.

HeyJellyBear responds:

I think my favorite part is that 1:14-18 seconds in the track, beat me up I got Scotty Pimpin!

I might use that line every time I got beef with someone now. lol

I can really see this as a the face of miami, especially is miami is still home of choosing women

You know you are an awesome composer. Your love affair with glitch has grown into something amazing!

Your right though, with all that is going on in the world, compassion is going to be the key to building bridges. This makes me want to put my hands to the plow.

I0TA responds:

274 Art Reviews

I wonder if angles have matting habits similar to eagles?
I love your view from heaven.

I feel like I have played this game before. Right after Assassins Creed.

I did not know she had anything new coming out, but it is great to know there are still fans out of there of the franchise.
You did an amazing job!