All 49 art Reviews

reaching the stars reaching the stars

I have these friends that believe we never reached the moon. That believe evolution and dinosaurs are myths to be put in the same line of fantasy inventors of the stars. I have friends that believe we are only able to interact with what we see, not what we envision and then I see a piece of art like this. I half a second say uck my friends cause if you can dream it then it is real. I hope one day they believe like you believe that we can reach the stars.

Anisjerbi22122002 responds:

amazing comment thanks for sharing your story with me. i truly appreciate it.

grilL grilL

These are one of those pieces I would have in my apartment just as a memento to my work day

Euphoria Euphoria

It was art like this that made me want to draw at all as a kid.

Pure Love Pure Love

Can't really say gay love is the same as straight love for if it was then it would just be LOVE.
Makes us want to ask though...What is love?

serenity serenity

Yes, your hard work shows, It is nice that you developed a since of serenity from it. That is a word I daily seek to understand.
Right now I am tussling with serenity to mean taking things in stride.
Only how can one do that without experiencing the feelings of being taken advantage of, for if we must stride with the tides of life, then we must contend with the forces that makes us seek for serenity. If I am seeking for peace in the midst of the storm, I being a man seek to punish what is bothering me into submission and this is not serenity.
So I am in between right now

Chel Chel

I do believe I have found love.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

But I too love her

Harley & Joker Harley & Joker

You already know I am in love with your work. Three cheers for italy

DocLew responds:

Aww thank you! :)

Ada Wong Ada Wong

I have to know who bought this piece?

Yarah Yarah

she does say all of that with her eyes.

DaisyDoodles responds:

I am very pleased you think so.

Discordant Discordant

the dog is fine really you know. I like the originality. I would hang this piece up on my wall.